- A Wife, Mother of 3 energetic young men, Navy Veteran honorably discharged
- A Career Consultant educating transitioning military and veterans on developing marketable and tailored resumes without the use of military terms
- An External Human Resource Consultant for Business Owners delivering exceptional advisories and guidance to become a veteran-friendly organization while focusing on employee relations matters.
**My expertise consists of…
- Owning and operating Alisha D. Brown Career Consulting, LLC for three (3) years
- 20+ years of human resource practice within the federal government with the Department of Defense (DoD) and Department of Veterans Affairs
- Earning my Bachelor’s degree from Saint Leo University in Human Resource Management with a minor in Psychology
**My speaking engagements include..
- Webinar presenter for SHERO Virtual Summit “Tapping Into Your Inner Strength” for Alpha Gamma Xi Military Sorority, INC (May 2020) and National Resume Writers Association (2019)
- Keynote Speaker for Active Veterans with Answers & Vet Girls Rock in partnership with the Hampton Roads Veterans Employment Center Norfolk VA (2017 and 2018)
- Panel member for M. Y. Life Coach Experience Teen Queen Seminar (2017), The Year of the Female Boss Women’s Expo and Conference, Norfolk VA (2019) and Boss Babes Brunch Tour, Montgomery, AL (2018)
- Workshop Creator for “Life After the Military Seminar” (2017)
- Workshop Facilitator for “You’re Such A Boss Lady…Do Better Sis! Conference” (2019)
- Podcast Guest with “On Point with Chenika Bell” (2018) and “The Female Veterans Podcast” (2020)
**Connect with me...
Facebook – www.facebook.com/adbrownconsults
Instagram – www.instagram.com/adbrownconsults (be sure to check out my highlights)